You’ve Come This Far On Your Keto Journey
Now the Real Progress Begins
If you’re reading this, then you’re already familiar with the fundamentals of keto. You’ve probably tried a wide-range of keto recipes, made various types of Fat Bombs, and have been in and out of ketosis, time and time again. Well, much like a martial artist who has finally earned their black belt or a graduate who just received their coveted degree, the journey for those who have learned to follow keto is far from over – In fact, it’s just getting started.
How Deep Will You Go to Achieve Your Fitness Goals?
The thing about the keto diet is that you can go as deep as you want. Once you’ve learned the basics and gave them a try, it may feel like you’ve learned all there is to know – but the fact is, you’ve just scratched the surface of what the keto diet has to offer. Issues that you may have yet to explore include how to party and stay in ketosis, how to fast properly for weight loss, and discovering which of the seven variations of the keto diet is right for you.
Advanced Knowledge Awaits – This Guide Will Lead You There
Comprised of articles that focus on the next level of keto – concerns that go beyond the basics, into topics like supplements, troubleshooting your progress, and deciding exactly how strict you need to be – our Advanced Guide to Keto is designed to give you the knowledge to maximize your results and how to achieve them in a wide range of situations. From staying keto during cocktail parties to finding the right protein powders, this guide will help you thrive in a variety of situations.
While most people follow the fundamentals of standard keto,
other variations like strict keto, dirty keto, or cyclical keto may be ideal for meeting your fitness goals.
- Learn who benefits most from each type and explore the rules of each subsect of keto.
- See the ideal macro breakdown for standard and other versions of the keto diet.
- Take your fitness routine to the next level by adapting to new keto variations.
- Bodybuilders and endurance athletes can learn other methods that may be better.
Fasting isn’t just for religious holidays anymore! Discover how intermittent fasting has become
a safe and effective way to lose weight and enhance your keto progress.
- Many of the fundamental elements of fasting are explained.
- Learn why intermittent fasting is the key to boosting your keto progress.
- Discover the four methods of intermittent fasting to see which is right for you.
- Review seven benefits of intermittent fasting and learn how to get started.
Let’s face it – keto is more complex than other diets. Rather than watching calories,
you’re completely reprogramming your body. This article will help you crack the code to optimal keto.
- Learn some of the reasons people plateau on the keto diet.
- Confront the questions that will help you realize what you may be doing wrong.
- Troubleshoot digestive problems, heart palpitations, constipation, and more.
- Review a list of 10 veggies that are high in fiber.
If you’re committed to building muscle, then supplements offer too powerful of an advantage
to be ignored. Learns the ins and outs of supplements and how they affect the keto diet.
- Learn tips for distinguishing high quality supplements from less scrupulous ones.
- Discover the three types of supplements that will help you build muscle on keto.
- Which supplements do you need? Find out how to decide in this blog.
- Explore different ways to stack your supplements for the optimal combination.
Every keto follower knows that carbs will ruin your ketosis and many types of alcohol are
loaded with sugar and carbs – but not all of them. Learn about the drinks you can have on keto.
- Read how Vinny from Jersey Shore has reinvented himself as the #KetoGuido.
- Discover the truth about how the keto diet influences how you process alcohol.
- Delve into the question of which method is the true form of keto?
- Arrive at the conclusion that the ideal form of the keto diet is the one that works for you.
3 Interviews with Keto Experts on Facebook Live
1. Stephanie “Keto” Person
As an experienced keto coach with over 80,000 YouTube subscribers, Stephanie Person
has followed the keto diet for over 10 years and has gained immense popularity with her videos that showcase her hard-earned six-pack.
2. Brad Kearns
Former #3 ranked triathlete in the world and co-author of The Keto Reset Diet, this
interview with Brad covers a lot of topics and was extremely informative for those on keto.
3. Mike Trinchitella
Mike Trinchitella is the owner of KetoShop.com and is a lifelong athlete. His interview covers topics like what the best supplements are while on keto, why a lot of protein is
3 Popular Keto Cookbooks
1. The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Easy, Whole Food Keto Recipes for Any Budget – by Amanda C. Hughes
2. The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet – by Jen Fisch
3. Keto Meal Prep: The Ultimate Keto Meal Prep Guide for Beginners – by Meal Lorenzo